Is your home or office’s air too dry for your new indoor plant? Plants need the right atmosphere to survive and sustain their growth, and a humidifier might just be the savior your plant needs.
Humidifiers add moisture and humidity to the atmosphere that helps in lowering the evapotranspiration rate in plants. Check out the best humidifiers for plants that will work exceptionally well to provide a healthy environment for your home or office plants.
Our Favorite Plant Humidifiers
- Pure Guardian Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier
- Evergreen Pet Supplies Reptile Humidifier
- Honeywell Easy to Care Cool Mist Humidifier
- Pure Enrichment MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Geniani Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifiers
This stylish Pure Guardian Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is designed with efficiency to produce the best possible results. The ergonomic design makes it easier to add water to the large one-gallon tank in the humidifier. It is ideal for a room size of 320 sq ft and can run up to 70 hours.
Unlike traditional humidifiers that used to produce slimy mold and mildew on their surface, this humidifier ensures complete protection from such problems. The aromatherapy tray added in the device creates a pleasant atmosphere for you to relax.
It includes low water indicator light, which gets turned on when it’s time for the water refill. The tank performs amazingly well in producing multi-directional mist and automatically shuts down when empty.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 13.2 inches
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Tank Size: 1 Gallon
- Ideal for Room Size: 320 sq. ft.
- Runtime: 70 Hours
- Automatic Shut Down: Yes
- Low Indicator Light: Yes
- Simple and elegant design.
- It produces very little sound.
- The volume of the tank is large.
- It efficiently produces lightweight mist.
- No handle is available to pick it up.
- It needs to be cleaned quite regularly.
Are you looking for a highly functional and beautifully designed humidifier that will help in the nourishment of your plants? If so, then check out this TaoTronics made cool mist humidifier that has a slick design and works extremely well to bring moisture to your room.
It is ideal for a baby’s room as it produces only a 38 dB of noise that won’t disturb your baby’s sleep. The humidifier has a large 4L tank capacity in which 1.06 gallons of water can be added that lasts up to 12-30 hours. It is designed to provide adequate humidity in the room size of 107-322 sq ft.
The humidifier consists of a LED screen that helps in selecting the various modes of the device. There are three mist levels to be chosen for providing the right humidity level in your room. Overall, this is a great product that you must check out.
- Dimensions: 8.07 x 5.31 x 11.81 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Tank Size: 1.06 Gallon
- Ideal for Room Size: 107-322 sq. ft.
- Runtime: 12-30 Hours
- Automatic Shut Down: Yes
- LED Panel Available: Yes
- The humidifier is super quiet and easy to use.
- Adjustable mist level.
- A handle is available to hold it.
- It can project the current humidity level of the room.
- The filter is of average quality.
- Some people reported a weird odor coming from the device.
The compact and modern style of this Evergreen Pet Supplies made humidifier makes it one of the best humidifiers for plants. The humidifier is ideal in providing a humid environment for plants, pets, and people.
It has an adjustable fog output control that lets you manage the level of mist you want to generate. The humidifier has a large tank that can hold up to two liters of water. The water is easy to fill in the humidifier using a no-spill valve. Unlike any of its competitor’s devices, it includes a special hose pipe of 1.5 – 5 feet in range.
It helps you to aim for a particular section of the room to provide the desired moisture. This humidifier is easy to assemble and install and comes with a six-month warranty from the manufacturer.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 1.50 Pounds
- Tank Size: 2L
- Automatic Shut Down: Yes
- Flexible Adjustable Hose Available: Yes
- Warranty: Six Months
- A flexible hose pipe is available.
- The compact size helps it to sit anywhere you like.
- It works exceptionally well.
- It is ideal for fish and other pet tanks.
- The humidifier isn’t as silent as the others.
- It has low durability.
Say goodbye to the dry air in your house with this Honeywell Easy to Care Cool Mist Humidifier. It is the best in providing the right humidity. It is suitable for people who frequently get lung infections as it adds a level of moisture in the air that helps in filtering out the bad air quality in the house.
The device has two-speed settings that help in adjusting the moisture output level and the noise level of the device. An illuminated water level indicator is present in the humidifier that lets you know the level of water in your device. A wicking filter is available in the humidifier that prevents the white dust.
- Dimensions: 15.28 x 9.92 x 11.14 inches
- Weight: 5.49 pounds
- Runtime: 36 Hours
- Water Level Indicator: Available
- Filter Available: Yes
- The tank is easy to fill with water.
- The cleaning process of the humidifier is extremely easy.
- It has a simplistic and efficient design.
- A filter for a clean mist is available.
- Only two-speed settings are available.
- The device makes loud noises.
This Pure Enrichment Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier will truly enrich your life with its magnificent working and ergonomic design. The humidifier is excellent in producing high-quality mist that purifies the air, and lets you have a comfortable sleeping experience.
It works continuously for up to 16 hours and will not disturb you to refill the water. There are two-speed settings available that help in adjusting the speed and direction of the generating mist. It consists of 1.5 liters of water storage capacity tank that is ideal in providing disturb free sleep.
The humidifier has an optional night light available that helps in providing the smoothest sleeping experience. The device has an automatic shutdown feature when the water level is below the limits. It will provide you all the comforts while energizing your plants and environments with positivity.
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight: 2.27 pounds
- Runtime: 16 Hours
- Tank Size: 1.5L
- Accessories Available: AC power adapter, user manual, and disk cleaning brush.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- It consists of an optional night light system.
- The setup is easy.
- Four distinct settings are available.
- It is completely noise-free.
- The humidifier collects mildew.
- The built quality is average, and it lacks durability
Have a look at this finest humidifier that is designed by the professionals to produce the needed moisture levels in any room for plant growth. It is a two in one humidifier and diffuser that not only cools your room with its mist but also dispenses fragrant essential oils that provide an aromatic flavor to the room.
It is made with advanced technology and has an in-built intelligent sensor that automatically measures the humidity level of the room. Filling up the water in its tank is super simple. All you need to do is simply pour water from the top vent until it gets full.
The removable lid of the humidifier makes the cleaning process easier as it can be wiped with a wet cloth effortlessly. The 38dB noise level of the humidifier won’t disturb you. This is essentially the best humidifier for plants, totally worth checking out.
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.3 x 6.6 inches
- Weight: 4.39 pounds
- Diffuser Available: Yes
- Noise Level: 38dB
- Low Water Level Indicator: Available
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The design of the humidifier is elegant.
- It produces almost no sounds at all.
- The build quality is awesome.
- It is extremely easy to clean.
- The price of the humidifier is high.
- The tank capacity is low.
Before you go ahead and select the most appealing humidifier for yourself, you must go through the given buying considerations. These will help you to check the most needed qualities in products so that you can make a better decision for yourself. Check out the pointers here:
The humidity level needed by most plants is around 60%. So you want to make sure to select a product that has easily creates moisture. A small and compact humidifier can efficiently provide humidity to 300 sq ft room.
If you have a room size of 399 – 499 sq ft, then a medium-sized humidifier is perfect for you. If your room is 500 sq feet or bigger, then go for a large humidifier.
There are two distinct types of humidifiers available on the market. One type of humidifier adds cold moisture to the atmosphere, whereas the other adds warm moisture. The wrong level of humidity can have an adverse effect on the plant’s health.
When the humidity level is low, diseases start infecting plants in the form of viruses and bacteria. On the other hand, high humidity levels in your room can promote bacterial growth and dust mite attacks. So it is wise to select a humidifier as per the environmental conditions of your room and the area.
Checking the sound level of the machine is extremely important. Machine sounds are often irritating, and when the intensity is high, the irritation doubles.
A humidifier generates noise because of the fans present in their structure that helps in distributing the dispensed moisture in the room. Humidifiers that have a noise level of 38dB or lower are best for you. So do consider this parameter before buying a humidifier for yourself.
Water Tank Capacity
The function of a humidifier is to provide moisture to a room and make the atmosphere good for you and the plants. Having a large capacity tank is a better option as it will be more efficient in dispensing mist into the air.
Also, a large-sized tank prevents you from the everyday chores of filling it up. You can add water and use it for the next three to four days without any refilling.
There is not one best humidifier for plants as many good and viable options are available. That is why you must consider all your requirements thoroughly from budget to room size before making your decision. Don’t be in a hurry to select. Choose the one that fits all your requirements. Good luck!